- category_id Number / see notes for more information
- name String / typically the company name
01: The lead_scanning_enabled, uses_analytics, uses_chat and has_automatic_representatives_linking attributes are of the boolean type, and support the values true / false.
- lead_scanning_enabled: If true, allows any sponsor representatives / attendees linked to this sponsor company to use lead scanning to capture data by scanning QR codes. This data will be available to sponsor admins and reps in the Sponsor Admin Panel
- uses_analytics: If true, allows sponsor admins assigned to this sponsor company to see traffic analytics data (such as who visited their virtual booth and engaged with their content etc.)
- uses_chat: If true, enables a public booth chat for their virtual booth
- has_automatic_representatives_linking: If true, automatically links sponsor representatives to this sponsor company, if the company name matches the sponsor name. Leave false to manually select who is linked to this sponsor company.
02: The cover_image and logo attributes allow for automatic uploading of a booth cover image and sponsor logo from web-based sources. To use this, pass a URL leading to a valid image resource (JPG / JPEG / PNG etc.) as a string.
03: The values for the category_id attribute can be found in your event's Admin Panel (Sponsors > Categories). You can add as many categories as needed in the Admin Panel. Categories can't be created via the API just yet.