Get tracking sessions by attendee id
- This endpoint can be filtered by trackable_type which accepts the following value, in order to return only the tracking_sessions and slices related to watching streams:
- This endpoint doesn't discriminate by event start date / time, but tracks every session from the time an attendee first joins the platform.
- Filtering may be added in the future.
- For now, the next tracking_slices endpoint has extensive filtering by date/ time and interaction type.
This endpoint exposes four types of tracking data for the selected attendee:
- Time-spent in the web and native (iOS / Android) apps, divided into "sessions". A session can end when a tab is closed, the app is put to sleep in the background, or when a network connection is disrupted/ lost.
- Time spent watching video streams in the event
- Clicks on a sponsor booth
- Time spent interacting with media in sponsor booths (only tracked if the sponsor has added at least one type of rich media in their sponsor booth).
- The TrackingSession itself has a duration, and consists of multiple tracking slices. If you want to know the times an attendee was on the platform, you need to look at the tracking_session_slices (in the Included section of this endpoint’s response; or you can query these tracking slices directly using the next endpoint — /tracking_session_slices —listed in this document, which also includes a variety of filtering options)
Video stream viewed:
A booth visit:
A click on a media item within a sponsor booth:
This endpoint cannot distinguish between time spent on various app types (web, iOS, Android). This is a feature that is being researched. No roadmap commitments currently exist at the time of writing.